When I use Tax Planner, it pulls in 2023 data for 2022 Tax planning for Capital Gains and Pension?

mmonheit
mmonheit Member ✭✭
When I use Tax Planner, it pulls in 2023 data for 2022 Tax planning for Capital Gains and Pension.

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓
    This happens with TP every year.  There needs to be a version update in order to get the needed new year updates (includes updated tax rates) for TP put in place and that occurs in January.

It is my understanding the staged release of R46.9 will pull in all the correct updates and data for 2022 and 2023 to Tax Planner.  Until/unless you update to R46.9 your Tax Planner will not be functioning properly for 2022 and 2023. 

If you have not already done so, you can download the Mondo Patch and install it from Quicken for Windows: Manual Mondo Patch Update [Support Article] (since it is a staged release and not a general release at this time it cannot currently be downloaded from within Quicken).  You can also read the Release Notes for it there.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓
    This happens with TP every year.  There needs to be a version update in order to get the needed new year updates (includes updated tax rates) for TP put in place and that occurs in January.

It is my understanding the staged release of R46.9 will pull in all the correct updates and data for 2022 and 2023 to Tax Planner.  Until/unless you update to R46.9 your Tax Planner will not be functioning properly for 2022 and 2023. 

If you have not already done so, you can download the Mondo Patch and install it from Quicken for Windows: Manual Mondo Patch Update [Support Article] (since it is a staged release and not a general release at this time it cannot currently be downloaded from within Quicken).  You can also read the Release Notes for it there.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• mmonheit
    mmonheit Member ✭✭
    Thanks, the Mondo patch did the trick.
This discussion has been closed.