2023 Reports erratic behavior

I have created reports for 2023 and saved them in a new 2023 folder. When I open the reports, they appear for a split second and then change to an old saved report of a completely different layout. I'm running Windows 10 latest update and Quicken Deluxe subscription R46.9. I wonder if there is a limit to the number of reports Quicken can handle. I have saved reports for each year going back to 2006.

Comments

• fciani
    fciani Member ✭✭
    The erratic behavior is even worse. I seem to no longer be able to modify a report. There are two options in preferences: 1) Customizing creates new report or 2) Customizing modifies current report. Neither work. I am trying to simply change the Title of the report. No matter what I do, it doesn't change. This is a recent bug with R45.21. I believe it worked OK with R45.13
  • jahorton1
    jahorton1 Member ✭✭
    I am having the same trouble. I modified 2022 reports for 2023 actual and budget data, then saved them in a new 2023 folder. When I click on any of the new saved 2023 reports, nothing happens. The reports don't run, flicker or show any sign of life. Help!