New Pages in Investments

Options
x-bear
x-bear Member ✭✭
I used to have a page upon start up to enter transactions and holding. Now I don't have this page for three account, where did it go? How can I reload this page? I would like to be able to check my transactions.

Best Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    "I used to have a page upon start up to enter transactions and holding."
    It would be hugely useful to know what that page was called.  If you select Edit > Preferences > Startup and then use the drop-down list that available, you can have Quicken open into the Transaction List of one of your Investment Accounts, but not all of them.
    I'm kind of assuming "this page" is referring to the Transaction List (register) of some of your Investment Accounts; any chance those Accounts have been flipped to or from  "Simple" investing?   Click the gearwheel in the Investment Accounts and click on Investment Preferences.
  • x-bear
    x-bear Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    worked, thank you for info. Change simple investing

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @x-bear

There are a large number of options when it comes to the "Home Page", so it is difficult to know exactly which page you used to have.  However, you can change the home page in Quicken by going to: "Edit" > "Preferences" which will look like this:

Since the page you used to have was apparently investment related, you should take a look at the options in that section, which I've marked on the above.  Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    "I used to have a page upon start up to enter transactions and holding."
    It would be hugely useful to know what that page was called.  If you select Edit > Preferences > Startup and then use the drop-down list that available, you can have Quicken open into the Transaction List of one of your Investment Accounts, but not all of them.
    I'm kind of assuming "this page" is referring to the Transaction List (register) of some of your Investment Accounts; any chance those Accounts have been flipped to or from  "Simple" investing?   Click the gearwheel in the Investment Accounts and click on Investment Preferences.
  • x-bear
    x-bear Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    worked, thank you for info. Change simple investing
This discussion has been closed.