Why will Chase Amazon CC not download?

Options
Cliff
Cliff Member ✭✭✭
I have a new Chase Amazon Prime CC. I am running Quicken Premier V46.12. All my Chase accounts download with no problem, except the Amazon Prime CC. I cannot download from within the Chase Website, get an error code 386. I cannot download from Quicken. I set the account up in Quicken in the usual way, had to sign in as usual to Chase, that screen displayed all the accounts including the Amazon Prime CC with check marks, however when I was directed back to quicken, that account did not show up on the screen with all the other accounts. And of course no transactions downloaded. I have called Chase , they had no clue, they escalated it up the chain, said someone would call me. Is anyone else having this problem ?

Comments

• pgamer
    pgamer Member
    Options
    I have not been able to download transactions for my Chase Amazon card since Sept. 2022.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cliff said:
    I have a new Chase Amazon Prime CC. I am running Quicken Premier V46.12. All my Chase accounts download with no problem, except the Amazon Prime CC. I cannot download from within the Chase Website, get an error code 386. I cannot download from Quicken. I set the account up in Quicken in the usual way, had to sign in as usual to Chase, that screen displayed all the accounts including the Amazon Prime CC with check marks, however when I was directed back to quicken, that account did not show up on the screen with all the other accounts. And of course no transactions downloaded. I have called Chase , they had no clue, they escalated it up the chain, said someone would call me. Is anyone else having this problem ?
    When you tried to set up your Amazon CC account with Chase, were your other Chase accounts already set up in Quicken?
    Have you tried deactivating each of your Chase accounts before doing Add Account or Set Up Now?  I have seen posts by some others who have said that for their EWC+ financial institutions it is important to first deactivate all accounts before trying to do Add Account or Set Up Now.  During the set up process Quicken will download all accounts and you will be prompted to Link them to the accounts you already have set up in Quicken.
    If you have not already done this and want to try now, be sure to back up your data file first.
    Let me know if this resolved the issue for you.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• Cliff
    Cliff Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    To Boatnmanic:
    Did not work. Thanks for the input. I have been using Quicken since it was a dos product, seen many strange things over the 30+ years I have been using Quicken, this is just another one.
  • Cliff
    Cliff Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Still unable to download Amazon Prime CC. Cannot download from within Quicken or from Chase website. This is the only Chase account that will not download. Very Strange. I can see it on the Chase website along with my other Chase accounts, just won't download.
  • Sof
    Sof Member ✭✭
    Options
    unable to download Amazon Prime CC. Cannot download from within Quicken or from Chase website. This is the only Chase account that will not download. Very Strange. I can see it on the Chase website along with my other Chase accounts, just won't download.
  • Sof
    Sof Member ✭✭
    Options
    ( Quicken Deluxe for Mac) Chase Amazon Prime CC. I am running Quicken Deluxe V6.11.3, on macOS 13.2. All my Chase accounts download with no problem, except the Amazon Prime CC. I cannot download from within the Chase Website. I cannot download from Quicken. I set the account up in Quicken in the usual way, had to sign in as usual to Chase, that screen displayed all the accounts including the Amazon Prime CC with check marks, however when I was directed back to quicken, that account did not show up on the screen with all the other accounts. And of course no transactions downloaded.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello everyone,

We are sorry about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for continuing to check back with us about this.

Currently, there remains an Open Alert regarding Chase-branded accounts that could be related to the matter at hand, and would likely explain why some of these issues are continuing. You can follow the link provided here for any additional details, and any future updates. We do not have an ETA regarding a resolution, although we do have teams working on the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we thank you for your patience.

I hope that is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Cliff
    Cliff Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I was able to download from Chase website into Quicken this AM.
This discussion has been closed.