Options
jim0812
jim0812 Member ✭✭
I can not find how to make tags show up in my reports

Comments

• jim0812
    jim0812 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I can not find how to make tags show up in my reports :)
  • jim0812
    jim0812 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm new to Quicken Community. What do I need to do to get help?
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You have come to the right place. I believe that the Tags feature is not provided in Starter edition. You would need to upgrade to Deluxe to get tags.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First off this isn't chat.  You need to wait until someone decides to answer your question.
    If you want to chat with Quicken Support you can find that here:
    Official Quicken® Support - Phone, Chat, or Community

On the question about tags, basically the Starter edition doesn't full support them.
    The only way to see tags on reports is to upgrade to the Deluxe edition.

In the past, tags wouldn't show up at all in the Starter edition, but because of some kind of mistake that they have never changed, they show up in the register.  I think this started happening about the time they went to a subscription.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • TTSguy
    TTSguy Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can use tags in starter by putting a slash (/) immediately behind the category followed by the tag. ie- Category/Tag or Gasoline/Toyota
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TTSguy said:
    You can use tags in starter by putting a slash (/) immediately behind the category followed by the tag. ie- Category/Tag or Gasoline/Toyota
    The problem isn't using them in the register, the Starter Edition (subscription) allows this.  What you can't do is use them in reports.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • jim0812
    jim0812 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I had Quicken Support upgrade me to Quicken Deluxe. My problem has been resolved. Thanks for your comment.
This discussion has been closed.