Edit and Mark as Paid on MAC

Options
KFred111
KFred111 Member ✭✭
When I use this function in the bill register on my MAC, even though it is listed as a bill when I enter it into the checking section it shows as a deposit and I have to fix it.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KFred111 said:
    When I use this function in the bill register on my MAC, even though it is listed as a bill when I enter it into the checking section it shows as a deposit and I have to fix it.
    Hello @KFred111,   

We are sorry about this problem with transaction information seemingly changing after entered. Thank you for talking with us about this here on the Quicken Community.

Are you noticing this problem across multiple accounts? Also, is the bill showing as a deposit in a banking register? What type of account is this (credit, savings, etc)?

I look forward to your answers, and I hope to provide more advice in the future, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • wfamily
    wfamily Member
    Options
    I have the same problem as KFred111. When I try to use Edit and Mark as Paid for a bill, the transaction option is "save & mark as deposited". The payment is then entered as a deposit to my checking account instead of a payment from my checking account. There's no option to "save & mark as paid".
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @wfamily

We are sorry that you seem to be affected by this issue, as well. Thank you for talking with us about this here on the Quicken Community.  

Is there any way you could provide screenshots of what you're seeing - with personal information redacted as necessary? You can follow the steps explained in this FAQ in order to do this. Also note that you may drag and drop your images into your comment in order to submit images, as well. 

We are eager to see your response. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.