UPGRADE PROBLEMS

DJJ
DJJ Member
I tried to do an upgrade of my 2003 Premier to 2013.I backed up my data to a USB before I started I use MS 8.1.After numerous tries I got it to upload and have a open website.The problem is it only show files up to a 2017 date?I cannot use the USB to install my 2003/4 data and am lost as to get the system to get my files up to the current 2023 status of my last data.Need Help

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Upgrading from 2003 first requires an upgrade to 2004.  Did you do that before upgrading to 2013?
    If you have not already done so, you might want to read the Support Article regarding upgrading from various earlier versions of Quicken:  https://www.quicken.com/support/how-and-when-use-intermediate-version-convert-older-versions-quicken.  There is a link in this article for downloading Quicken 2004 for free.
    BTW, what do you mean by you "have an open website"?  Quicken is a computer-based software.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• DJJ
    DJJ Member
    I have done what was said and my Quicken website still only goes to 2017?Help
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, please clarify something:  Your profile for this community shows you are running Quicken Mac but you posted this issue in a Quicken Windows category.  Which is it?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• DJJ
    DJJ Member
    Running windows 8.1.thanks
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DJJ What column is your account sorted on?  I.E., which column header has arrowhead adjacent to the column name and which direction is it pointing?
    Also, is there a FILTER line immediately above the column header line?  If so, is a RESET button present on that line ... if so, click it as your account might be filtered.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.