Link to existing account does not show in dropdown menu when I try to re-activate an account.

Options
pjahed
pjahed Member
I had download issues with BMO ( Bank of Montreal).
To resolve this, I de-activated the account, cleaned up the details and went on to re-activate this account.
I was able to connect to the bank, tried to re-link to the existing account I found that the dropdown menu does not include the account I wanted to link to.
How do I link to the existing account that I had de-activated and wanted to re-activate?

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is the Account you're attempting to link to actually shown on the screen that comes up regarding accounts found at BMO, it's just not included in the drop-down menu of Accounts to link to?  If so, you should be able to ignore the drop-down list and accept the results.
    I went through a similar deactivate/reactivate process a short time ago with all my Schwab Accounts and encountered that problem with a couple of the Accounts.  That is, the proper Account was shown under the column called something like "Account in Quicken" (or something similar) immediately to the left of the drop-down list, but wasn't included in the drop-down list.  It was as if Quicken "knew" the proper Quicken Account to link-to but for some reason didn't offer that Account in the drop down list.
    Backup before hand, of courst.
This discussion has been closed.