American Express txns not downloading (Q Mac)

JBABRK
JBABRK Member
:| Amex transactions downloaded fine till 1/20 then stopped altogether. I've double checked credentials, and still no luck. Any advice?

Answers

• Hello @JBABRK

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with American Express? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type. What kind of accounts are these with American Express (checking, credit card, investment, etc)? Do you receive any error codes or messages when attempting to download transactions? What exactly occurs? 

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Edemore
    Edemore Member
    Exact same issue with Amex. Using Quicken Connect. Tried disconnecting and reconnecting. Did not resolve issue.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Edemore,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and adding to this discussion, though we apologize that you are also experiencing issues in connecting with American Express.

Could you also please answer the additional questions @Quicken Jasmine requested previously:
    What kind of accounts are these with American Express (checking, credit card, investment, etc)? Do you receive any error codes or messages when attempting to download transactions? What exactly occurs? 
    Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    My connection to American Express credit cards on Quicken for Windows uses "Direct Connect" as the connection method.
    For the Mac, can you change connection methods and try "Direct Connect"?
  • JBABRK
    JBABRK Member
    Thank you all - issue was resolved. I needed to renter credentials for some reason
This discussion has been closed.