Past Credit card entries

Options
SueMcC
SueMcC Member
I apparently did not correct errors in downloading credit card data in a few months in 2022. Quicken will only download the current month's data. How do I get it to got back to those missed months and not have to enter all that data manually?

Best Answer

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @SueMcC- that is controlled by your Bank - not quicken.... check to see at your bank website if there is an option to manually download the items.  Otherwise, manual entry is the only opton..;...

Answers

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @SueMcC- that is controlled by your Bank - not quicken.... check to see at your bank website if there is an option to manually download the items.  Otherwise, manual entry is the only opton..;...
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    You might check if your credit card company allows you to download a QFX or Quicken file for a date range you specify; then you can import that into Quicken. (If it imports as a new, separate account, you can select all those transactions and drag them into your existing credit card account; you will likely then have to adjust the opening balance transaction to get your current balance correct.)
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • SueMcC
    SueMcC Member
    Options
    THanks! I"ll see what they allow me to do. I have a feeling I'm going to be entering data manually.
  • SueMcC
    SueMcC Member
    Options
    Thanks again! The credit card site was not user friendly but I finally figured out how to do it. They buried the process many layers down, and the directions for how to do it were completely inadequate. Persistence paid off finally!!
This discussion has been closed.