How do I change the register view, such as placing accounts on the left vs right of register (Q Mac)

Options
blferg
blferg Member
Also, such as on Quicken Windows, arranging new entries at the bottom of the register rather than the top, i.e. sorting from oldest to newest vs newest to oldest? This is simple to do on the Windows version but I see no option on the Mac sub version.

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    The basic format of Quicken Mac is fixed: the account sidebar is the left, and there's no way to move it. You can shrink it, you can minimize it, but you can't put it somewhere else.

As for register display order, you can simply click on the Date column heading to toggle between ascending and descending order of the sort. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Ed Bauer
    Ed Bauer Member
    Options
    Register is currently listing entries in alphabetical order with no regard for the date. How do i reverse this to list by date from oldest to not only present but to include future bill as well as deposit listings?
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @Ed Bauer You apparently clicked on the Payee column heading, making Quicken sort the register by Payee. Just click on the Date column heading to sort in date order. (Clicking the Date heading again will sort in the opposite direction.)
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Ed Bauer
    Ed Bauer Member
    Options
    Thank you. Once i clicked the "action" box everything was corrected. It must have gotten changed after or during my last software update which was preformed just a few days ago.
This discussion has been closed.