Got quotes for 7/29/2023?

volvogirl
volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2023 in Investing (Windows)
I just downloaded my stock quotes on my Windows Q2013 and double checked that I got them.  Looks like the one I just happened to pick to check came in with a 7/29/2023 price.  The rest look ok.  

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

Comments

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your Q2013 still downloads quotes?!?

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• volvogirl
    Shhhhh, don't tell anyone.  It didn't for a long time but I think when they were fixing something they turned that server back on. 

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe because of the free 2013 download needed sometimes in the upgrade process?
  • q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had that security in the past but not currently.  I added it to my watch list to get quotes.  Nothing past 2/2/23.
    Your specific value is suggestive of a transaction price rather than a download price -- 6 decimals, no Hi/Lo values. 

Any chance you mis-entered a 7/29/22 transaction with a 7/29/23? 
  • volvogirl
    Thought you were on to something.  I was hoping it was a mis dated transaction but glad it's not.  I looked at all my investment accounts and none have 2023 transactions yet.  There are some with 7/29/22.  That was the last day of July.  

• q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still think I am on to something. Does that price correspond to any of the 7/29/22 transaction prices?  That is, if the transaction was first entered wrong year and then corrected the price would have first gotten into the wrong date. 
    You just now happened to notice it I suspect. 
This discussion has been closed.