Why are the bills I pay on Bill Pay not showing up on my register?

Since I upgraded my Bill Pay automatic payments do not go to my register when I select pay. I don't know where they're going!
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    MimiWare said:
    Since I upgraded my Bill Pay automatic payments do not go to my register when I select pay. I don't know where they're going!
    Hello @MimiWare,    

We are sorry about this issue with missing payments and transactions. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, when you navigate to the appropriate Account via the Account List in the panel of the left-hand side of the screen, does a green, 'Clear Filters' button appear just above the Register, itself? If so, does try clicking this and then searching for the transaction again. Also, are you noticing this issue with multiple billers, or just one? 

Also, it may help us if you could provide screenshots of what you're seeing in the Bills & Income screen - with personal information redacted as necessary. You can follow the steps explained in this FAQ in order to do this. Also note that you may drag and drop your images into your comment in order to submit images, as well. 

I look forward to hearing more from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.