Authorizing American Express

Options
13»

Comments

• Snowman
    Snowman Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes the + sign is an indication that you have reauthorized the account.

• jwb330
    jwb330 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm having same issues as others. I have three AMEX credit cards and every day when I try to update all my accounts AMEX comes back that I have to validate my AMEX by following link to sign in. That all goes perfect, AMEX screen says I've validated. Accounts show 'link' and I proceed with that update. However tomorrow.... same routine. It's getting old. Any progress? Ideas?
  • wayne.hadley
    wayne.hadley Member ✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Options
    I am also experiencing the same issue. I have stepped through the re-auth process multiples times and get the reauthorisation successful message, but each time I update accounts, I get the message I need to go through the re-auth set up again!
  • tcburke3
    tcburke3 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Options
    mine is back to reauthorizing every time, it's an annoying mess, i dread calling support, but lately Quicken Community Admins seem to have given up on everything
  • Jeff Skelton
    Jeff Skelton Member ✭✭✭
    Options

You would think by now this problem would have been fixed. Maybe "quicken ??" would have a comment. . . . nothing

• SWY
    SWY Member
    Options

Same issue here. Repeated requests to reauthorize Amex; opens website, I log in, etc. Doesn't work…

This discussion has been closed.