Problems connecting to Target National Bank (Target credit card) since 6.12.2 (Q Mac)

Options
jjariyas
jjariyas Member
Since upgrade a week ago I haven't been able to connect to Target National Bank for my Target credit card. I've been getting an error (Error Code: FDP-105) saying that this is temporary, and I want to check on the status. Thank you

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @jjariyas,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jjariyas
    jjariyas Member
    Options
    Here is the screenshot of the error
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @jjariyas,

Thank you for providing a screenshot of the error message. 

I have located a Support Article that discusses the FDP-105 error message in more detail. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

• jjariyas
    jjariyas Member
    Options
    Thanks, it has been down for more than a week now. The problem started when I upgraded to version 6.12.2. Can you check if it is an issue that is being worked on?
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @jjariyas,

Thanks for reaching back out. 

Due to the nature of this issue and the duration that it has been occurring, I suggest reaching out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can utilize functions such as screen share and escalate the situation if needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance. 

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.