Budget graphs doesn't show all transactions in a category

Vic2091
Vic2091 Member
Recently, I've been struggling with the Quicken budget graphs. I have been categorizing everything correctly, however it is not showing up on the graph unless I click on it. For example, I've spent $620 total on Auto and Transport this month. However, the graph is only showing $120. When I click on the bar itself and the appropriate month, I can see the transaction and that it was been entered into the correct category.

Does anyone have any fixes for this? It's been going on for weeks. I'm up to date with the latest software.

I already tried creating a new file, redoing my entire budget, deleting all of my accounts and adding them back in, recategorizing everything, and have already talked with Quicken support... I'm about done and am looking for alternatives to Quicken at this point as it has been having so many bugs recently.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    Vic2091 said:
    Recently, I've been struggling with the Quicken budget graphs. I have been categorizing everything correctly, however it is not showing up on the graph unless I click on it. For example, I've spent $620 total on Auto and Transport this month. However, the graph is only showing $120. When I click on the bar itself and the appropriate month, I can see the transaction and that it was been entered into the correct category.

Does anyone have any fixes for this? It's been going on for weeks. I'm up to date with the latest software.

I already tried creating a new file, redoing my entire budget, deleting all of my accounts and adding them back in, recategorizing everything, and have already talked with Quicken support... I'm about done and am looking for alternatives to Quicken at this point as it has been having so many bugs recently.
    Hello @Vic2091,      

We are sorry about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community. 

When you mentioning creating a new file, are you noticing the same issue is being reproduced in the new data file? Are you missing other budget information?  Is there any way you could provide screenshots of what you're seeing - with personal information redacted as necessary? You can follow the steps explained in this FAQ in order to do this. Also note that you may drag and drop your images into your comment in order to submit images, as well. 

I look forward to your response. 

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.