Report Download - just want to export 1 vendor info (edit)

Options
TPao
TPao Member ✭✭
edited March 2023 in Reports (Windows)
Just spent 30 minutes with USELESS Quicken support!
I go to all 30,000 transactions in reports and filter on one vendor.
This brings back 200 records.
I export it to Excel and all 30,000 records come down unfiltered.
This is insanity!

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Which report are you using? If you use the report at Reports > Spending > Itemized Payees and customize to select just the one Payee, you should only get those transactions, either printed or exported.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • TPao
    TPao Member ✭✭
    Options
    I just went into the transaction log. I don't see why it would be different. But Thanks
  • TPao
    TPao Member ✭✭
    Options
    THis report isn't across months as required
  • Jim_Harman
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Please clarify "transaction log" and "across months".

You can set the Itemized Payees report to whatever date range you want and cover any accounts you want.

Also please describe exactly what isn't working for you. I clicked on All Transactions at the top of the Accounts Bar, selected one of my Payees, and went to File > Print All Transactions. This prints just the selected Payees. Same result if I go to Edit > Find and look for one Payee. 
  • TPao
    TPao Member ✭✭
    Options
    It doesn't work when you export to Excel
  • Jim_Harman
    Options
    The Spending > Itemized Payees report customized for a single Payee does not work? It works for me.

Please list out what you expect to see, the exact steps you are taking, and what you see instead. 

Also please go to Help > About Quicken and let us know what version and Edition (Starter, Deluxe, etc) you are running.

This discussion has been closed.