Can you fix the URL for JCPenney in the online bill center?

The URL you have for JCPenney in the online bill center is outdated/no longer valid, so it just gets stuck in a "trying to log in" loop that never works. I'd really like to link my JCP account, but it's impossible now.

JCPenney credit cards are issued through Synchrony Bank, so this is the current/correct URL:
https://jcpenney.syf.com/accounts/login

Can you please update the link?

Answers

• Hello @sjinia,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community.

If Quicken is displaying an incorrect Homepage URL, the financial institution will need to report this URL change to the Quicken financial services provider through their account manager.

This is the only method, as the financial institution can confirm that the URL in Quicken is truly incorrect and not just experiencing temporary difficulties. Quicken Support cannot make this change. 

You can read more regarding an incorrect financial institution URL through this link.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• sjinia
    sjinia Member ✭✭
    Well, it looks like maybe the link actually isn't the problem.

When I manually type in the URL Quicken has for JCPenney, it takes me to the correct login page. I'm providing the right login credentials, but for some reason it's timing out when Quicken tries to access my account. It just says "Authentication in progress" and spins for a full minute, then I get a screen that says "Still connecting to JCPenney. Quicken is still connecting to your biller. You can refresh to check the status." But it never connects.

This has been happening for months. I've tried removing JCP as a biller several times and re-adding them, always with the same result.
  • Hello @sjinia,

Thank you for reaching back out.

My internal systems are currently showing the JCPenny biller status as degraded. This issue is currently being worked on, however, there is no current ETA as to when there will be a resolution.

I do apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Please consider the following:

This discussion has been closed.