Automatic Disconnect When Attempting to Add Account

I contacted Support via chat twice about this yesterday, but it hasn't been resolved yet. We were disconnected both times, and I didn't receive a call back, or even an email. I just bought Quicken yesterday and added all our accounts easily, except for one. I added one of our two accounts at Westconsin credit union without any issues. But every time I try to add the second account, I get a disconnect before the account is added. When I attempt it again, Quicken crashes. This happened several times yesterday, and again today. Would someone please look into what's happening, and resolve this issue? Please get back to me via Email or phone. Thank you!!!

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Would someone please look into what's happening, and resolve this issue? Please get back to me via Email or phone. Thank you!!!

That isn't going to happen. This is a user-to-user forum, so none of us are going to call or email.

If you want to talk to someone, it will have to be Quicken support and it would appear that you already know how to contact them via this link: https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Sometimes adding accounts at one financial institution (FI) separately fails in interesting ways. It is more reliable to add them all at once. This means you should individually disconnect all the accounts at that FI. Then do Tools > Add Account and add all of them at once, making sure to carefully LINK the CU accounts to your existing Quicken accounts.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

This discussion has been closed.