Add Online Service to Existing 401K account
I have a 401k account in my quicken file that I have had there for a few years. I want to now add the Online Services to the account (that was not done previously). When I try to do this, it forces me to create a new 401K account. I do not want to do that since there is several years of history in the account in my quicken file. Is there a way to add the online services to an existing 401K account?
QWin Premier subscription0
- Back up your data file in case something goes wrong
- Select the account.
- Click on the gear at the top right
- Select Edit account details
- Enter the name of the financial institution and the account number
- Click on the Online Services tab
- Click on Set up now and follow the prompts
- If you are presented with a list of accounts, be sure to select the correct one and Link it. Do not choose Add