Fidelity NetBenefits (QWIN)

Options

Answers

• da.hi
    da.hi Member ✭✭
    Options

Day 492 of no quicken Fidelity update. The crowd is now gathered around Quicken HQ. Pitchforks have been handed out. People are starting to get unruly. They are shouting, "give us Fidelity updates, or give us death!". Later on, we hear, "You can take away our Fidelity updates, but you can't take away our freedom!".

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in the web,
    we shall fight on the computers and phones
    we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the internet, we shall defend our Quicken downloads, whatever the cost may be,
    we shall fight on the forums,
    we shall fight on Reddit,
    we shall fight in the virtual worlds,
    we shall fight with our keyboard;
    we shall never surrender!

• meyerb248
    meyerb248 Member ✭✭
    Options

This has been going on since at least November 2022. Should we give up on downloading from Fidelity and just enter everything manually? What is the cause of the issue and what is being done to try to resolve it?

• kilingiros .
    kilingiros . Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same problem here

• RayKer
    RayKer Member
    Options

same issue - no updates. Fidelity works fine, NetBenefits doesn't - Fidelity says it's on quicken side

• 225LJA_
    225LJA_ Member
    Options

Same Issue here:

Version: R48.9

Build: 27.1.48.9

Consistent update error -  OL-220-A

Attempted fixes: Reset online, Disabled online update and reset, even tested setting up a new account and still fails but cannot add the account (even though it logs in and can find my accounts just fine)

==== OSU Start (20230313/15:56:54) ====
    20230313 15:56:54: Marketing session sending to: http://personal.fidelity.com/misc/partners/quicken/nbofx/nbindex.ini
    20230313 15:56:54: QFN: Beginning get from http://personal.fidelity.com/misc/partners/quicken/nbofx/nbindex.ini
    20230313 15:56:55: ***QFN kQFFinished: returns 67186431
    20230313 15:56:55: Your connection to the server was lost. Try again now, or wait and try later.
    20230313 15:56:55: QFN: End get from http://personal.fidelity.com/misc/partners/quicken/nbofx/nbindex.ini, netstatus 36
    20230313 15:56:55: QFN: Beginning send to https://services.quicken.com/ofx-secure-plus/10482
    20230313 15:56:59: QFN: End send to https://services.quicken.com/ofx-secure-plus/10482, netstatus 0
    20230313 15:56:59: Parse error. Current object: SECID Missing Tag: TAG UNKNOWN
    20230313 15:56:59:

Looking at the OFX log it appears some data is transferring but then fails assuming that is the connection reset happing. Why I can connect and see accounts to add to the system but as it tries to download data an error condition is causing the connection to reset.

Hope that helps find the solution soon.

• GermanBlueRam
    GermanBlueRam Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

There was a Quicken connectivity problem with my large credit union (BECU) that went on for quite a while. At least in that case, I was able to go to the CU's website and download a .QFX file.

• itsmeken
    itsmeken Member ✭✭
    Options

If you have not been able to download from Fidelity since Nov. 22, then you have a different issue. This is in this thread just started when Fidelity required us to change our username. Also, we can download successfully from non-Netbenefit Fidelity accounts. It's Netbenefit accounts that we are unable to download.

• GermanBlueRam
    GermanBlueRam Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

True about November 22 - that's something else. My wife, who is having the current NetBenefits problem, did not have to change her username, though. Nor did I, and I am not having the problem. 🤷‍♂️

• DPP28
    DPP28 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Looks to be NetBenefits only. Again, look carefully. My NetBenefits results in the error. My wife’s NetBenefits (different employer) gets a complete green dot, BUT, only 2 of the 3 investments update - the 3rd has not updated since 3/7.
  • sab4you
    sab4you Member
    Options

Same here…posting to track this issue

• bspinzig
    bspinzig Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm having the same issue since March 7th.
  • Birute V
    Birute V Member ✭✭
    Options

Same problem. Truly annoying especially with market volatility.

• Lee Edwards
    Lee Edwards Member ✭✭
    Options
    Both my wife and my employer use Fidelity for 401k benefits. My wife's account continues to work just fine but mine stopped about a week ago. (March 9th give or take a day). I had started to use Fidelity for personal stock investments and had made my first trade with Fidelity the day before and thought my error was related to the new account/transactions within Fiedility. I'm wondering if it is just a good coincidence. Also, I can manually download the Fidelity transactions. It's inconvenient but it saves having to manually type things in.
    Thanks,

Lee
  • alw
    alw Member ✭✭
    Options
    Starting yesterday
    For all accounts at 4 different financial companies where quicken is using "Express Web Connect" or "Express Web Connect+" for transaction download.
    Get CC-501 Unable to update these accounts because of an error on the Quicken server.
    Last good download was March 14.
    Accounts using "Direct Connect" are not showing errors including Fidelity Investment and Netbenefit account.
    Still missing the Brokeragelink account at Fidelity Investment linked to Netbenefits
  • Anthony Mattson
    Anthony Mattson Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

When is this going to be fixed

• LowcarbNY
    LowcarbNY Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Me too! Last sucessful update to my spouses 403b held at Fidelity was 3/3/23. Since then, I'm don't have any updates and I'm constantly nagged that the last online session didn't complete, would I like to update it now? Which of course it does not complete.
    I also see the Parse error. Current object: SECID Missing Tag: TAG UNKNOWN in my log files as reported by @Ben

Quicken for Windows since 1995
    Frequently loosing budgets since 2017
    Occasionally loosing budgest since 2012
  • LowcarbNY
    LowcarbNY Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Me too! Two accounts, one mine, one my spouse. Mine still works, spouse fails.

Quicken for Windows since 1995
    Frequently loosing budgets since 2017
    Occasionally loosing budgest since 2012
  • Gar-Y
    Gar-Y Member
    Options

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Been having the same problem with Net Benefits. Their website has a post about new security for third parties and how they are still in the process of implementation, even adds they may be unavailable until Fidelity is updated. No ETA on this project or any mention of Quicken.

• RRusty
    RRusty Member
    Options

Still down and not T. Rowe Price is also not working. What is going on Quicken

• Cono
    Cono Member ✭✭
    Options

I contnue to get this error only for Fidelity Net Benefits, I see other have the same issue. Other Fidelity accounts update normally. Is there an update on when this will be corrected. Last time Fidelity NetBenfits updated was March 3rd. I am running Version R48.9 Build 27.1.48.9.

• Paulo C
    Paulo C Member
    Options

I haven't been able to connect with NetBenefits since early March 2023. Keep getting the error message " Quicken is having trouble connecting to Fidelity NetBenefits " "sorry, we encountered an error, it's not your fault".

I tried everything, including adding a new file on another computer, but got same error. I can connect with Fidelity Investments account but not the Fidelity NetBenefits site. I was hoping that Quicken would have solved this problem within a week.

• SForsgren
    SForsgren Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same issues. Ugh. More lost time only to find this is a known issue.
  • PBS01
    PBS01 Member
    Options

I have the same issue, quotes stopped updating my Quicken APP on March 4th.

Error code OL-220-A

• pete4sea
    pete4sea Member ✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Options
    [{"insert":"I have the same issue - Fidelity accounts not updating since 3/3. "An error has occurred." then after clicking the question mark it describes it as OL-220-A
  • TrentTh
    TrentTh Member
    Options

So I got a new update from Quicken for the application overall today, yet the issue still persists with the Updates for Netbenefits. Please let us know if there is any update or ETA on when the fix will be provided. We're on day 11 from my standpoint. Thank you

• TrentTh
    TrentTh Member
    Options

So I got a new update from Quicken for the application overall today, yet the issue still persists with the Updates for Netbenefits. Please let us know if there is any update or ETA on when the fix will be provided. We're on day 11 from my standpoint. Thank you

• woppenhe
    woppenhe Member ✭✭✭
    Options

My latest stated that I received two updated transactions from NetBenefits, but I still had the error message as well, namely that my last download was unsuccessful, so a little progress perhaps.

• stevedm1
    stevedm1 Member ✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Same here. Since March 3rd or so (wasn't there an upgrade around then?) I've been unable to download Fidelity and PayPal. I've also had to reset a bunch of other accounts. What's going on, Quicken?
  • Uzername
    Uzername Member ✭✭
    Options

you may be onto something here. for the last many years fidelity has been nagging us to change usernames. those of us in the know, use the disallowed username to login to fidelity.com 1st, after authorized, we can access netbenefits.com. perhaps fidelity has now blocked the forbidden usernames via the quicken interface. does anyone on this thread, having the netbenefits connection issues, use password that is not-forbidden by netbenefits.com web pages ?

This discussion has been closed.