Wells Fargo OL-292 (QWIN)

Don Awalt
Don Awalt Member ✭✭✭✭

OL-294 errors, and now OL-292 errors - their site must be refusing requests? I tried on two different account holders' accounts, same behavior. I also tried creating a new connection with a new data file.

FYI in case others are having trouble. Hopefully it will be fginished later today, I Leave financial stuff largely to do on Saturday. It sure would be nice if the FIs gave us some notice or warning, it's not like they don't have electronic access to us.

Best Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓

Hello All,

We do now have an Active Alert regarding online banking errors with Wells Fargo. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Answers

• Roy Van Brunt
    Roy Van Brunt Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2023

Is anyone else having problems getting Wells Fargo accounts updated? Started just today

• ztelling
    ztelling Member

Yes, same thing. It just started today.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

I got the OL-294-A error code this morning, as well. OL-294-A indicates their server is down. Since it is a Saturday it's pretty good to assume that it is down for some sort of maintenance.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• Zunka72
    Zunka72 Member ✭✭✭

I am also have problems today morning. Getting OL-292-B error

• EllisGJ
    EllisGJ Member ✭✭✭

Also getting OL-292-B error, five accounts with Wells Fargo.

• Breedpdx
    Breedpdx Member

Can't get Wells Fargo transactions to load. Not getting any error, says account updated successfully - but nothing shows in transaction register. And I definitely have new transactions. 2FA is on.

• 1lilpig
    1lilpig Member ✭✭
    For the administrators. I can no longer locate the original thread from earlier this AM but, the one step update for Wells Fargo Advisors is not working. Error code OL-292-B request invalid. Please take a look at this. Thank you.
  • 1lilpig
    1lilpig Member ✭✭
    Same. OL-292-B error. Wells Fargo Advisors. Just started this AM.
  • Roger Everson
    Roger Everson Member ✭✭✭

Same. OL-292-B error

What happened?

During the last online session, Quicken encountered an online error [OL-292-B].

What does that mean?

Quicken is unable to complete your request as the request was invalid.

What do I do now?

Please try again later.

• KentT1252
    KentT1252 Member ✭✭

I am having the same issue updating Wells accounts. Though I was able to log in via the web.

• huy
    huy Member ✭✭
    same error. just happen today
  • augiboy
    augiboy Member ✭✭
    edited March 2023
    I'm getting 'There was an unknown error trying to update this connection. Please try again later.' The problem started today, none of my Wells accounts will update.
  • Yes, the Wells Fargo — Quicken Update process appears to be broken! Also getting OL-292-B errors on “One Step Update Summary" status window.

Please address!

• stur0063
    stur0063 Member

Same issue here. OL-292-B - WellsFargo. Any idea when this will be fixed?

• Bmetzger2
    Bmetzger2 Member

Yes, started today.. Very Annoying! Getting Error Code OL-292-B on all 4 accounts

• russ1234
    russ1234 Member ✭✭
    Yup. Won't update, OL-292B error which says pretty much nothing except that the request is invalid. Logging in online is fine. What did the quicken folks break this time? (And of course it is a weekend.....)
  • jstubbs
    jstubbs Member

I also was unable to connect this morning. Error message OL-292-B.

• Roger Everson
    Roger Everson Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2023

Wells Fargo support says that this is a known, widespread issue. They are anticipating a wait of no longer than “24 to 48 hours". The rep did not know if this is related to the issue they were having yesterday with auto deposits not being recorded. I can get the data from transactions I need from the website and update manually for now. I have not had any issues using my debit card today. I hope that helps a bit.

• russ1234
    russ1234 Member ✭✭
    Slight functional update: I was able to login to my WFA account and export transactions to a QFX, then import all properly into my Quicken file. It is all correct from that aspect. We know WF is having backend issues this week. (Only silver lining I guess is we should be "glad" this isn't SVB bank.........)
  • Michael R
    Michael R Member ✭✭
    OL-292-B same error for me. Please help quicken..
  • jsauser11
    jsauser11 Member ✭✭
    First try at WF this morning (Temporarily overloaded):
    ==== Mini-OSU Start (20230311/07:56:14) ====
    20230311 07:56:15: QFN: Beginning send to https://ofxdc.wellsfargo.com/ofx/process.ofx
    20230311 07:56:15: ***QFN kQFFinished: returns 67305975
    20230311 07:56:15: HTTP: Temporarily overloaded
    20230311 07:56:15: QFN: End send to https://ofxdc.wellsfargo.com/ofx/process.ofx, netstatus 17
    20230311 07:56:16:

==== Mini-OSU End (20230311/07:56:19) ====

Second try at WF this morning (The server does not recognize a request from the application):
    ==== Mini-OSU Start (20230311/09:55:41) ====
    20230311 09:55:41: QFN: Beginning send to https://ofxdc.wellsfargo.com/ofx/process.ofx
    20230311 09:55:41: ***QFN kQFFinished: returns 67305872
    20230311 09:55:41: The server does not recognize a request from the application. Try again now, or wait and try later.
    20230311 09:55:41: QFN: End send to https://ofxdc.wellsfargo.com/ofx/process.ofx, netstatus 14
    20230311 09:55:42:

==== Mini-OSU End (20230311/09:55:46) ====
  • markfreed
    markfreed Member ✭✭

I'm also getting an OL-202-B error today when downloading from my Wells Fargo accounts.

• rrnurse
    rrnurse Member

I received the message “Unable to connect to this account” when updating the transactions.

• wernerpels
    wernerpels Member ✭✭✭
    I, too, am getting the OL-202-B error message!
  • tk2johnson
    tk2johnson Member ✭✭

Yes, I am also having trouble with Wells Fargo downloading my transactions and just started this morning. I don't have any errors though. I'm on Quicken Mac. The problem is it's not downloading my transactions but it thinks my WF available balance = cleared balance which isn't the same thing.

• RAPMD
    RAPMD Member

Same. OL-292-B.

• SAD3
    SAD3 Member

Yes. Same problem with Wells Fargo. May be related to problem they had yesterday with incoming transfers. Maybe other problems yesterday.

• Harold-Jr
    Harold-Jr Member ✭✭✭

Same OL-292-B “Contact QUicken Support”

• nmccollu
    nmccollu Member ✭✭
    Same here.
  • djhaendiges
    djhaendiges Member

I am also getting OL-292-B 2 accounts Quicken is unable to complete your request as the request is invalid.

This discussion has been closed.