Chase Accounts Not working

Options
2»

Comments

• JeffinPTC
    JeffinPTC Member ✭✭
    Options
    Chase not working for several days now. When I try to reauthorize, this is the screen I see after Chase says "Loading new content.:"
    I can't proceed past this.
  • kloach0315
    kloach0315 Member ✭✭
    Options

When I connect to Chase to update my accounts, credit card accounts update correctly but my checking account doesn't show all of the bank entries, but the total for the acccount is correct. Quicken used to work well, now it seems be troublesum.

• Laura111
    Laura111 Member ✭✭
    Options

The CC-800 issue just got worse. First it was the Chase accounts ,now it hit all my credit card accounts. Quicken support really Stinks.

• Laura111
    Laura111 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I saw the post by rpgarrett75703 in which he created a copied file, then opened that file & reauthorized all the accounts. Upon running the One Step Update I discovered the CC-800 error that has plagued my Chase accounts & aggravating me for the last week has gone away. Hopefully it stays away.
  • rpgarrett75703
    rpgarrett75703 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Glad it worked for you. I have not had the problem or any other online services problem since I created a copy of my Quicken file and re-setup all of my online accounts. I was at a loss as to why the problem started in the first place, so I thought perhaps there was some corruption in how my online services information was stored in Quicken. Creating the file copy doesn't carry over any of that information so that solved the problem for me.

• mjonis
    mjonis Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

No go here. The errors come and go at random, so I'm fairly certain it's a problem on Quicken's end (or possibly how they integrate with Chase). Chase seems problematic, although Amex, Citi, and even my local bank have had the issue repeatedly as well.

• Rebekah Richards
    Rebekah Richards Member ✭✭
    Options
    rpgarrett75703 Thank you for that solution. That is what worked for me when I couldn't get my Chase accounts to reconnect. A bit of a pain to have to set up online for all my accounts, but hopefully no more issues moving forward!
  • kuhawksr1
    kuhawksr1 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Woke up to this lovely issue (with Chase Visa) for the first time today. Never seen it before but clearly others have. For whatever reason, updates Quicken has made in the past couple of months or so to the way they interact with banking institutions have created a LOT of issues. They know it and, in typical fashion, are VERY slow to respond with fixes THAT DONT BREAK SOMETHING ELSE!

• kuhawksr1
    kuhawksr1 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I tried something different - I chose to validate file (File/Validate and Repair, as Quicken has suggested before). I then opened the Chase account and immediately chose 'Update Now' from the gear icon in upper right. Sync appears to have completed successfully. I'll report back if anything out of ordinary occurs or continues.

• marrdrm1971
    marrdrm1971 Member ✭✭
    Options
    this problem has not been fixed. I have 6 accounts at Chase. One is still not working. I've been through all the reactivate steps, your accounts may have been delete, ect ect. I have two new transactions at Chase that didn't show up when all the other accounts did update. I went to that specific account and did a "update now" and the transactions don't download???
    So I downloaded a QFX from chase and the transactions came thru . But I then got a red circle with a line thru it on my account page. When highlighted it says "Quicken is unable to update your account Click here to add your account again." This is nuts! Can someone please fix. Nightmare because you assume you don't have any new transactions but you really do.
  • Suellen Price
    Suellen Price Member ✭✭
    Options

This happened to me this week with my Chase auto loan….right after an update. Also, in Account Details, there is no Online Services tab. I restored my previous backup. I still have the red "No" icon next to the account, but the Online Services tab is there. Not sure what to do next.

This discussion has been closed.