new to quicken...imported data and now transactions aren't updating

Options
toddunn
toddunn Member ✭✭

on sunday a quicken rep helped me import data from my bank. now that I have that data there are no new transactions updating…..

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Are you sure there were transactions since Sunday which have posted? I'd first wait a day to see if there are new transactions to download.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • toddunn
    toddunn Member ✭✭
    Options

YES…even transactions on Sat that didn't show on Monday

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

I don't know what bank or what connection method you used. Was the initial download you did on Sunday a downloaded file from your bank whcih was imported into Quicekjn, or did you connect the account in Quicken to your bank?

If you are set up with Quicken Connect as the Connection Type, and nothing is downloading when you know there have been posted transactions more than a day ago, you could try disconnecting the account for downloads, then adding the account again to see if that resolves the problem.

You might find it easier at that point to call Quicken Support, because unlike the chat rep you dealt with Sunday, the phone reps can (with your permission) screen share with you to see what's happening when you try to download. (It's sometime hard to diagnose these types of issues on a forum like this, since you don't want to share your personal data and that means we can't see what you're seeing.)

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.