Inaccurate "Estimated Income"

Options
LAHK
LAHK Member ✭✭
edited April 2023 in Investing (Windows)

On the Portfolio screen, showing "Recent Performance," the far right column is headed "Estimated income." On two of my holdings, it shows the estimated income as 100 times what it should be. I did not manually enter the income from these two holdings. They were: accurately downloaded during the One-Step update. This is a Quicken glitch. I have no way of correcting it.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @LAHK,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When did this issue start? The number is calculated from the number of shares and the annual dividend dollars per share. Are those numbers correct for those two holdings?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Note that the Estimated Income in the Portfolio views is calculated from the number of shares you hold on the As of date and the Est. Income amount from the security's Security Details page > Edit Details > Other info.

The number to enter in the Est. Income box is the annual income per share. This must be entered manually. If you own 100 shares and entered the total income instead, the Portfolio column will be off by a factor of 100.

QWin Premier subscription
This discussion has been closed.