Adding/Updating Titan Investment Account Error CC-555

Options
tapierce
tapierce Member ✭✭
I've been getting this error when trying to update my Titan investment account for several weeks now. Is this a known issue?
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @tapierce,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with Titan? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. 

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• tapierce
    tapierce Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi there - Since I was having this issue with Titan for a while now, I decided to delete the account and try re-adding it to see if that would help. So at this point I'm just going through the standard "Add Account" process to add an online account. Here is a screen capture of the error:
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @tapierce,

Thank you for providing more information.

The CC-555 error message will be presented when the financial institution is blocking access to their servers, preventing Quicken from retrieving data to download to your file. Blocking access is typically due to high traffic or server maintenance. You may follow this link to read more information regarding this error message.

Since you mentioned experiencing this error message for a while, I recommend reaching out to Titan for further assistance. It is recommended to request to speak to a tier 2 agent or a supervisor as they are generally more familiar with third-party applications such as Quicken.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.