Why is One Step Update not working?

ksrothschild
ksrothschild Member ✭✭✭
I have three different data files on Quicken in my Windows 11 environment.

As of late, two out of the three data files are not being updated to download transactions from my financial institution when I invoke the one-step update daily.

All three data files are associated with the same financial institution so I am at a loss as to why the two data files are not being processed anymore. There are no password issues;

These two data files just continue processing forever and ever and to the point where I have to end the processing. The one data file that works processes real fast.

Please advise me what is what and how can I rectify this strange occurrence.

Thank you...

Best Answer

• ksrothschild
    ksrothschild Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Update on my problem…

Problem is solved by reinstalling Quicken…. All is good now!!! ;-)

Answers

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭

for the files that are NOT downloading correctly…. as a test, set up a brand new Quicken file and attempt to download transactions from the financial institution.

if you are able to download the transactions into this test file, the problem is your Qdata file. Contact Quicken support

if you are not able to download transactions into this test file, then it's an authentication issue at your financial insitution. Contact your financial institution.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

@ksrothschild - Which financial institutions and types of accounts are no longer updating during OSU?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• ksrothschild
    ksrothschild Member ✭✭✭
    Thank you Mark1104 and Boatnmaniac for your input. I was in contact with Quicken support this morning... they are perplexed by my situation as I shared my data file with them and they ran this through at their end. They are now escalating the situation with higher support. Thank you!!!
  • ksrothschild
    ksrothschild Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Update on my problem…

Problem is solved by reinstalling Quicken…. All is good now!!! ;-)
This discussion has been closed.