Quicken One Step Update freezes on credit cards

Options
mail4dcm
mail4dcm Member ✭✭

Suddenly my 1 Step Update will process my Direct Connect with my bank but then freezes on the credit cards and I have to do kill the process with task manager, oddly I can update all of the one at a time with no problem but freezes if I try 1 Step Update

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @mail4dcm,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mail4dcm
    mail4dcm Member ✭✭
    Options
    I tried everything but I started doing the 1 Step update with most of my account NOT included and it worked, I added accounts in until 1 froze it up (I thought) it turns out that Lending Club was taking like 15 minutes or more to update, since I usually only need this 1 or 2 times a month, I removed it from 1 Step update and things seem back to normal. No idea why Lending Club which has been working perfectly suddenly does not.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone during posted hours of operation and request help. Let them do a screen share session with you to review the situation on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it. They will have to review your download log file and see if they can figure out an error condition specific to Lending Club.
    BTW, a "hung" (not responding) download to/from a bank's server should time out after 30 minutes and terminate with an error message, allowing the rest of OSU to process normally. Killing Quicken always carries the risk of data file damage and, IMHO, should be avoided.

Quicken Support:

• To contact Quicken Support, please use this link only: https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support and select Chat or Phone support.
    • Support is only available during posted hours of operation
    • The phone number can be found at the support website.
    • To start Chat or see the support phone number, your browser must allow popup windows from https://www.quicken.com
    • If you are eligible for Premium Support (purchased separately or included as part of your subscription to Quicken Premier or HB&R) call the number that can be found at the top of your My Account page at https://www.quicken.com/my-account (US) or (Canada) when you log in with your Quicken ID. Place the call using the phone whose number is recorded in your account profile.
    • Other links or phone numbers found elsewhere on the Internet, even in some posts or emails received from other Community members, may not be from Quicken or may not be up-to-date. Use those at your own risk.
    • Unlike other so-called "Quicken support providers", the real Quicken Support is free for all currently supported versions.

This discussion has been closed.