Mystery Recurring Deposit

Options
Every couple of weeks I have a mystery deposit show up in my checking account from my employer for about $900. I looked in Bills and Income but there is nothing there. I assume it was an expense reimbursement that I was expecting once and added to future income but not sure why it keeps recurring. Thoughts on where it may be coming from?

_________________________________________________Using Quicken Deluxe R50.8 Build 27.1.50.8 USA

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"Every couple of weeks I have a mystery deposit show up in my checking account from my employer for about $900."

I'm assuming that you're referring here to your Quicken checking Account, i.e., it's not a real entry that you can find in your actual checking account with the bank. If that's the case then the logical place to look for its origin is Tools > Manage Bill & Income Reminders. Did that "one time" expense reimbursement somehow get set up as a recurring entry?

• boomer_1970
    boomer_1970 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you very much. Yes, unfortunately it shows in my checking register in Quicken and unfortunately doesn't have a corresponding deposit into my checking account. I tried what you suggested and that is exactly what happened. I found three instances and deleted them. Thank you!

_________________________________________________Using Quicken Deluxe R50.8 Build 27.1.50.8 USA

This discussion has been closed.