Fidelity NetBenefits OL-304-A

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Fidelity NetBenefits (QWIN).

Comments

• Rao A.
    Rao A. Member
    Options

I have been having the same issue for several weeks now. I get error OL-304-A. All other accounts work perfectly. An ETA to fix the connectivity issue with Fidelity / NetBenefits will be greatly appreciated.

• DouglasB
    DouglasB Windows Beta Beta
    Options

You most likely have a different problem than most people were having. Try resetting the account in Account details, or if that fails, deactivating and reactivating the online services. The data integration issue was corrected last week and it was causing a different error code before the fix was implemented.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Rao A.,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. This issue can happen if you haven't authorized online services for that account (with Direct Connect, the financial institution may require you contact them or authorize through their website). You could also get that error if the account is closed or if something changed on the financial institution side.

To troubleshoot this issue, first, backup your file, then follow the directions below:

1. Open the account register and accept any downloaded transactions.
    2. Choose Tools menu > Account List.
    3. Click the Edit button next to the account name.
    4. In the Account Details window, click the Online Services tab.
    5. Click Deactivate, and then click Yes to deactivate online services.
    6. Click OK when prompted to confirm your choice.
    7. Back on the Online Services tab, click Set up Now.
    8. Enter the name of your bank and click Next.
    9. Enter your credentials, select Save this password (if using password vault) and click Connect.
    10. Choose LINK on the screen displayed after Quicken finds the available accounts at the financial institution for your login credentials and carefully link to your existing Quicken account(s). Please note, you cannot link an existing loan account. Those can only be added as new accounts
    11. Go to your account register and click Account Actions > Update Now. This will refresh your online setup information.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Rao A.
    Rao A. Member
    Options

Thank you both for your suggestions. The update seems to work now! I get no errors. :)

This discussion has been closed.