Bill and Income Reminders

Options
Money2021
Money2021 Member ✭✭
Does anyone know how to turn this off (image attached)? It's driving me nuts especially when I am using my laptop and the screen size is smaller! This kind of thing should be easy to turn on or off. Thanks!

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Click on the little arrow at the top left of the section in your screenshot to collapse the Reminders.

QWin Premier subscription
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Money2021 - of course you know of the settings that drive that display…
    - Register view….. top right corner Gear —> Reminders to Show in Register —> date range
    - Bills & Income…. any specific Reminder —> EDIT Reminder —> bottom text area - Remind me X days in advance

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Money2021
    Money2021 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the replies, but I already know about those options. I have some accounts that do not have this section at all at the bottom and I guess I wanted to know how to make all my accounts look that way. I don't need constant reminders popping up every time I go to my register to enter transactions. I even have "don't show reminders" selected and it still doesn't go away.
  • mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is the account enabled to download transactions? If so, change your transaction download preferences to enable "Auotomatically add download transactions to account registers".

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

This discussion has been closed.