Incorrect Totals in report

Options
acferrad
acferrad Member ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Reports (Windows)
This bug has been in my Portfolio Report for some time, I needed to upgrade Quicken today for unrelated issues fixed a few months ago, and just checked the report and see it is still there. The Total is clearly incorrect, Only one account has this issue.

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This appears to be a customized version of the Portfolio Value report.

The first thing I would do would be to start with the built-in report, apply the same customizations, and see if that fixes the problem.

You could also back up your data ust in case, then do a File > Validate and Repair.

Please let us know if the problem persists.

QWin Premier subscription
  • acferrad
    acferrad Member ✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Starting with a new built-in report gives the same problem. But on choosing the option "with cost basis", showed the problem. For some reason one old option (for which the share balance = 0) was showing a balance of $758. I guess the CvrShrt isn't recognized in the report for some reason (it is in the transaction list giving a 0 shares balance). Bug, I assume. Anyway, removing the option from the Securities list fixed the problem.
  • sdawgone@gmail.com
    Options

im having the same problem….i've added all the reported transactions in a calculator and Excel and get a small differance from the total shown in the report..

This discussion has been closed.