Morningstar 1-year, 3-year and 5-year Rank Not Showing Correct Data

Options
cardinaln19501
cardinaln19501 Member ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Investing (Windows)

I just updated to Version R48.15, Build 27.1.48.15. I update the investment data once or twice a week. I currently have the Fund Category Rank 1-Year, 3-Year and 5-Year selected in my portfolio view. It has been in my portfolio view for over a year now. I realized that this data is incorrect and even missing some of the mutual fund information. Here is today's (3/29/23) information. The data is missing for funds EXEYX and MNHYX.

Furthermore, if I want to look at the past history, it displays the same information. Here is the data as displayed for 3/3/23.

Here is the same 3/3/23 data as downloaded using the "Print this screen" option to a .csv file:

I use this data for analysis. I have run the Validate and Repair and it returns no errors.

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This data comes from Quicken's quote provider and only shows the current rankings. Quicken does not store the history of the rankings. You may find this Help article useful. All of the items marked Downloaded show the current data only and are not ffected by the As of date.

https://help.quicken.com/display/WIN/Tell%2Bme%2Babout%2Bthe%2BPortfolio%2Bcolumn%2Bheadings

You should report the missing data to Quicken Support for them to address with the quote provider.

QWin Premier subscription
  • cardinaln19501
    cardinaln19501 Member ✭✭
    Options

Sorry for the Snipped reply. Had to do it for the "You have to be around for a little while longer…" error. WHAT does that mean?

• cardinaln19501
    cardinaln19501 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I don't suppose I'll ever get the answers to any of my questions above. However, the Fund Category Rank 1-Year, 3-Year and 5-Year have returned as of today for the funds listed previously that did not have the data.
This discussion has been closed.