How to change my Quicken ID

This is my third attempt to get help (see case number: 10146614)
I'm in the process of changing my Quicken ID but it will not complete the process. When I open my Win Quicken Premier and attempt to change to my new Quicken ID, I'm able to enter the new Quicken ID/email address, I get a message something like "your account needs to be migrated". When I went through this with Quicken Support they said wait 48 hours and you will receive email with exact instructions. No such email has been received. I've check my spam and trash folder but there are NO emails from Quicken. Frankly, I'm stumped. Hope someone can help.
Andy

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited April 2023

Hello @AMP,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. To clarify, you submitted a request to change your Quicken ID, but now it won't let you log in under that Quicken ID and is throwing an error saying your account needs to be migrated? Does it let you log in under either Quicken ID or do you get errors for both the original ID and the one you're trying to change it to?

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023

could you clarify where you are entering this email ID info …

I open my Win Quicken Premier and attempt to change to my new Quicken ID, I'm able to enter the new Quicken ID/email address, I get a message something like "your account needs to be migrated

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.