I submitted an order but have not received a confirmation email...did it go through?

Options

I submitted an order but have not received a confirmation email...did it go through? I was sent from the order form to a generic page about the software features???

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @nostabo . Welcome to Quicken Community. Community is a forum of mostly Quicken users, although a few Quicken employees (mostly Moderators) will also participate.

As users, we are not able to answer your question. You should contact Quicken Support via Phone or Chat at https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support . If the Phone or Chat buttons do not work, turn off your popup blockers or whitelist Quicken.com. They can assist you on this matter.

Another option is to log into your Quicken.com online account. You would have had to create one when you placed your order. Your subscription status will be shown there.

You can also download Quicken from there if you have not already done so. After you download it, use your Quicken.com login information to install and set it up.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• nostabo
    nostabo Member
    Options

Thank you, but this was the only option allowed by the website. No phone or chat. Actually, it was suggested as the only support method at that time.

BTW I wasn't specifically asked to create an account.

Thank you for your answer…

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options

Did you click on the link I'd posted in my prior post? That will take you to the Quicken page for Phone and Chat.

Did you buy Quicken from Quicken.com or from a 3rd party retailer?

• If you tried to place an order for it from Quicken.com but were not requested to create a Quicken.com account, then I suspect your order did not complete because you should have been required to create a Quicken.com account when placing the order. Quicken Support should be able to confirm this for you.
    • If you placed your order with a 3rd party retailer, then you will need to contact that retailier to get the order confirmation and the product activation code because Quicken Support will not be able assist you on this.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.