Fidelity Downloads and Account Mismatch

Options
Craig Vorwald
Craig Vorwald Member ✭✭✭
edited May 2023 in Investing (Windows)

Running Windows 11 latest update, and Quicken 48.15. In the last month or so, I have been getting account mismatch errors for almost every owned security. There are two account numbers, and it appears to be getting confused between the two accounts. I have been using Quicken since 1996, and have rarely gotten errors… and never seen a list of errors like I am seeing now. I saw other discussions on this topic that are labeled "closed". Am here to advise the issue remains. Anyone have possible solution?

Quicken user since 1995...

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And those errors are??? And are you discussung Fidelity Investments? Or Fidelity NetBenefits?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• awasiniak
    awasiniak Member
    Options

Same issue. Using Version R48.15, too. Also a longtime user since the early 1990's. Thought I repaired the mismatch and errors with loss of price data on some of the very old dta tied to specific security purchases in the acount. I'm afraid of how far back this error is going to go and even looked to see if I could go back to a smart point and restore an old data file from a couple of months ago, but to no avail.

Maybe I need a more sophiticated system? There are 28,000+ entries in the entire file, so maybe my data has grown too much for Quicken to handle efficiently? Any options?

• awasiniak
    awasiniak Member
    Options

Also, Quicken crashes when I go to anything looking at the securities section: "Investing" tab, "securities" views in any security-related account.

This discussion has been closed.