Investment accounts reduced when updating

Options
Whenever I update my investment accounts with Wells fargo Advisors they reduce in value from actual I can restore them by deleting all the WFA accounts and then add the accounts as new. How can I fix. Also, when re-adding them, I get the blue dot in front of each. I click on each account and the blue dot disappears, but I have nothing to reconcile.

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"Whenever I update my investment accounts with Wells fargo Advisors they reduce in value from actual"

How so? What's happening with the Account that causes the value to decline? Bad quotes? Some diminution of shares? Expenses being recorded? Something else?

I don't understand how deleting the WFA Accounts and then adding the Accounts as new would necessarily fix anything. What detail(s) is/are different in the newly restored Accounts compared to the diminished Accounts you're deleting?

Do these Accounts, before or after the delete/add cycle have any Placeholders in them?

• Bob Sarley
    Bob Sarley Member ✭✭
    Options
    There are no place holders, except except when I add as new. My accounts are fairly detailed so I have not tried to compare reductions to actuals on-line. One this I do notice through is a reduction of any cash on hand in the accounts, but that discrepancy does not account for much of the disconnect.
  • Bob Sarley
    Bob Sarley Member ✭✭
    Options
    Sorry for typos.
This discussion has been closed.