Credit Score inaccurate

Options

THe credit report/score that I get through quicken lists my mortgage as credit card debt resulting in a large % usage, and a lower score than I see elsewhere. I know quicken doesn't own the information, but gets it from one of the credit reporting agencies, but each one of those agencies (I checked) correctly recognizes the debt as mortgage and has a much high score than quicken….so, I have no idea how to interpret the quicken score or where the error is coming from. Does anyone else see this?

Comments

• Jim Hobin
    Jim Hobin Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup. Still broke and has been for a while. Glad creditors are not using Quicken information as a source.

Quicken, you have a responsibility to display accurate data. I checked Equifax as recommended by moderators and it properly categorizes mortgage (house) and installment (automobile) separate from revolving credit (card) accounts. Do not lump them together and call it "credit card debt". That's just plain irresponsible.
  • AMYYA
    AMYYA Member
    Options

I have to agree with the other comments about mortgage and installment loans being separate from credit cards. I was quite shocked. I checked as well and all is ok on my actual reports. Does not give me confidence in the program that I just purchased and installed.

• kficek
    kficek Member ✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Options

There was a previous post about this issue and it says that the issue had been fixed. However, I am still experiencing this issue as I can clearly see that my mortgage and auto loan is being included in my credit card debt.. Can you provide the release in which this has been fixed in because it still appears to be an issue?

[Merged Post]

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @kficek,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

The CTP for this issue was re-opened because the issue was not resolved.  We do not currently have an ETA, but our Development and Product teams are working on resolving it.

Thank you!

(CTP-3794)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jp_photo
    jp_photo Member
    Options

I have the exact same problem with the quicken score, it has been inaccurate and lumping my mortgage and credit card into the same category. Is there no way to get this fixed?

• jp_photo
    jp_photo Member
    Options

It's still a problem, has not ever been corrected.

This discussion has been closed.