Unable to Update Credit Cards with One Step Update [Edited]

Options

When I do the one step update it no longer updates my credit cards at all. I have to go to the credit card website and download from there. What changed? Why can't I do the one step anymore. This has been ongoing for two weeks and I have tried reloading the cards, reloading Quicken, rebooting the computer, nothing has changed the fact that the one step is no longer working with credit cards.

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Which credit cards & Financial Institutions?

Which connection method(s)?

At the top left of the Account Registers under the Account Name does it show the connection method and the last download date?

In Account List in the Transaction Download column does it show the connection method? And in the Last Download column does it show the last download date/time or does it show "Not Available"?

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11

• Grump
    Grump Member
    Options

Chase, BoA, Citibank, all showing express web connect as the last time I used the One Step. All showing no new transactions which is not true.

• SteveMS
    SteveMS Member
    Options

I am having the same problem. Credit cards last updated 4/13/2023. Since then any type of update hangs on "Processing data…". Had 2 support sesions, validated file, reinstalled r48.15 patch, signed in again, reauthorized accounts, all the usual fixes. Credit cards still hang. Hangs even on "reset". All other account types update. Typing in transactions manually.

Sure would be nice to get thru a month without Quicken issues.

• ocpoveda
    ocpoveda Member
    Options

having same problem with Citi Card and Fidelity rewards card

This discussion has been closed.