manually entered dividends no longer reflected in cash accounts listed on left side of screen

Options
pokerqueen
pokerqueen Unconfirmed, Member

I first noticed this problem in summer of 2022. Since accurate cash amount reflected in portfolio I was OK with it. I finally called in summer of 2022. Called on the weekend, the tech support finally told me I had to call Mon through Friday to get someone more knowledgable to help me. Life is short and I have caregiving commitments that are ery time consuming. I finally had time to call today. Spent 3 hours on the phone to be told that the last Quicken update sometime in 2022 does not allow the manual entries I had been using before. That seems odd. Anybody else having this problem?

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Questions:

1. Is this related to an investment account?
    2. If so, is the General tab of Account Details for the investment account set up to show cash in a checking account?
    3. If so, where are you trying to enter the dividends….in the investment account or in the checking account?
    4. Exactly how are you trying to enter the transaction? Be sure to mention what you are entering into each of the fields.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.