I am unable to log into Quicken

Options
J Ashley
J Ashley Member

I'm asked to reset my password over and over. I'm so frustrated. Ready to find another program.

Answers

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

First …

have you installed and setup Quicken on a PC or a MAC ? Are things ok ?

Are you now having problems trying to access Quicken via the Web … which is where you have posted your query -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• J Ashley
    J Ashley Member
    Options

I tried just before accessing this community. I recieved a "Verification code" and still was unable to log in. I went to help at 4:50 and couldn't access either chat or call. I was surprised that this worked. I have had this problem for several weeks.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options

since we are not there - we still don't know what or where you are trying to perform this "login" - you need to help us understand by walking thru what exactly you are trying to do

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• J Ashley
    J Ashley Member
    Options

I cannot log in to the website. I repeatedly get either a request to change my password or get a verification number then either my code that I just recieved has expired or I am requested to change my password. It is a circle. Sometimes it takes up to 20 minutes to get the verification code. On another note I am only able access the program after midnight but before 3:00 am. then I get the same circle.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options

With this Quicken website-

Hamburger menu upper right —> click on Sign In —> should have signin screen -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• J Ashley
    J Ashley Member
    Options

All the hamburger does is allow me to access this discussion area. Not my account. When I try to access my accout I get enter my user name and password, username or password incorrect, I click need help, I get a code and repeat,

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please try this website instead: https://www.quicken.com/my-account
    If you're expecting the verification code to be sent to you by email, you need to switch to your email program and perform a manual receive emails procedure. Your email program most likely does not check for new emails every minute, but does so only every 5 or 10 or 20 minutes. Repeat manual receive every minute until the code arrives.

If you still need help, do contact Quicken Support on the phone during posted hours of operation

• J Ashley
    J Ashley Member
    Options

I ended up calling customer support. I could not log in to either the program nor the web site. I had to disable my VPN. Problem is that my VPN does not go outside the US. I have had the VPN for more than a year and no problems until the last month. What's up?

This discussion has been closed.