TIAA Accounts not refreshing

Options
wvilla57
wvilla57 Member ✭✭

I continually encounter issues with refreshing my Bank and Brokerage accounts on TIAA. When will this issue be resolved?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @wvilla57,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When did this issue start? Are you getting any specific error message and error code?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jonb.
    jonb. Member
    Options

Hi @Quicken Kristina,

This issue has been ongoing for about a month. The error message I have received is "An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later." I contacted chat support a couple of weeks ago and the rep acknowledged an internal report but gave no ETA for resolution.

Any advice on how we get this escalated?

Thank you.

• luke.jaeger
    luke.jaeger Member
    Options

same here. any update on when this might be fixed?

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @jonb. and @luke.jaeger,

Thank you for joining the discussion. I can see that both of you reached out to Quicken Support in April, when there was still an open alert for TIAA error CC-502 (Win)/FDP-102 (Mac). That issue was marked as resolved earlier this month.

If you are still getting a FDP-102 error, I would recommend following the troubleshooting steps in this article.

@jonb. if you are still getting that  "An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later." error message, I would recommend going to Accounts>Hide and Show Accounts and checking to see if you have any inactive or closed accounts that still think they are connected. If an account shows a financial institution name in the Financial Institution column, then Quicken thinks that account is connected.

If there are any inactive or closed accounts that still think they are connected, then backup your Quicken file and disconnect those accounts. Once that is done, test to see if the issue persists.

If you are getting a different error message or error code, please provide details on what error you are getting so I can better assist.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.