Schwab - downloads Divs, but not Buy/Sell transactions, long delay

Options
Ps56k2
Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2023 in Investing (Windows)

This happended at the beginning of the month -
and thought it was just a Quicken clitch…. but now it has happened again today -

Have my Schwab accts setup for years, and now with EWC+…. - all has been ok -
Then, on 4/5/23 it didn't download a stock Buy…. tried doing OSU again, even the Update Now - and lastly, even did the entire disconnect and reauth - no change. Entered it manually.

Ok, now this afternoon, had a couple of Divs that downloaded just fine - but NOT my afternoon stock Buy. I'll wait awhile and see if it turns up - else - WE HAVE A PROBLEM.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

Comments

• retird
    retird Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

What updated verion are you running. I'm still using R48.15 without issue from Schwab/Quicken….

Windows 11 (2 separate computers)..... Quicken Premier.. HAVE USED QUICKEN CONTINUOUSLY SINCE 1985.

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If I'm remembering correctly one of the Mods made the statement that with EWC+ and Schwab each user request for a download would result in a fresh query from Quicken to Schwab and that's simply not the case. There's a definite lag between creating a transaction in Schwab and having it show up in Quicken.

For me the Quicken/Schwab downloading history started off well, (ignoring the "1st download under the new method" fiasco), but went south big time back in April 2022, finally corrected some time later, but has been somewhat rocky from then to now. I have some transactions in my 8 Schwab Accounts that have never been downloaded.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options

yeah … a new normal - just manage expectations

2:30pm - Stock Buy transaction

5:30pm - One Step Update - not there
    also tried - Update Now - not there

11:00pm - One Step Update - downloaded the Buy transaction

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.