Securities Comparison Mismatch

Options
EmKay
EmKay Member ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2023 in Investing (Windows)

Is this issue supposed to be resolved? The most recent conversations about it here all seem to be "closed," so I'm unable to add my issue to an existing conversation. I have a Fidelity HSA that is showing the error, even though Fidelity and Quicken DO actually match.

Please do not recommend that I "report a problem," as I have an open case with this function not working for me.

Quicken Classic Premier (Windows) R52.33

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options

@EmKay

The issue I had with Securities Comparison Mismatch has been resolved, but yours may be different.

Please go to Help > About Quicken and let us know what version you are running.

Where and when in Quicken are you seeing the Securities Comparison Mismatch?

Is the mismatch a small fraction of a share, as might be caused by a rounding issue, or does the mismatch show 0 shares reported and your full holding in Quicken? Or is it off by a significant number of shares but not your entire holding?

Please go to Tools > Online Center and pick Fidelity and your HSA account. Select the Holdings tab and click on Compare to Portfolio. Is the same mismatch reported, or is it OK there? The comparison working correctly in the Online Center but broken elsewhere is a symptom of the problem that was resolved in R46.9.

QWin Premier subscription
This discussion has been closed.