When are they going to fix the issue of not being able to edit Tags in reports?

Options
Choppy
Choppy Member ✭✭
edited July 2023 in Reports (Windows)
When are they going to fix the issue of not being able to edit Tags in reports? I know it's a known bug but when.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hello @Choppy,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

Our teams are working on it, although we do not currently have an ETA. If you wish to be notified of updates when available and when the issue is resolved, please bookmark this Community Alert. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket #9980476/CTP 5642)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Choppy
    Choppy Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the update.
  • Choppy
    Choppy Member ✭✭
    Options
    I just updated and it looks like this issue is fixed!!!!
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Choppy What version was installed when you updated? That information is at Help > About Quicken.

QWin Premier subscription
  • Choppy
    Choppy Member ✭✭
    Options
    VER 49.29 Build 27.1.49.29 - before I updated I was already at the most current version ie I was having issues with most current version.
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the update. There was no mention of that fix in the Release Notes for R49.29 but it is good to know it is working for you.

I am curious why editing Tags in reports is important to you. Do you do it routinely? I hardly ever need to edit a Tag.

QWin Premier subscription
  • Choppy
    Choppy Member ✭✭
    Options
    I checked release note too but didn't see anything so I crossed my fingers an gave it a try.

I use Tags to let me know if something has been REIMBURSED or NEEDS TO BE REIMBURSED. Helps me figure out how much I owe my other accounts. Don't know if that's the proper way but its what I do. I also use them to track ZELLE, VENMO or PAYPAL transactions bc the Payee details usually don't specify which etransfer was used ie I know I paid Bob Smith but how did I pay him and making a BOB SMITH PAYPAL payee (and ones for everyone else) seemed annoying. I have tried using them in the past in different ways but none seemed like a good fit. So other than that I rarely used them.
  • Gennadi
    Gennadi Member ✭✭
    Options
    They have marked issue as "resolved" as of June 6/2023. However I still can't edit tags. I'm using Quicken Canada for windows
This discussion has been closed.