Bank Transactions

Options
TPao
TPao Member ✭✭
When I filter Bank transactions for payments only what I see online is correct. However when you download it, it now includes deposits.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And your question or problem is …?
    More details, please.

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It sort of sounds to me that you want to selectively have either deposits or payments downloaded into Quicken? Is that the reason for the post, or something else?

If my guess is correct then all I can say is "you can't do that, everything available at the bank is downloaded at the same time."

One approach here might be to NOT have downloaded transactions "automatically" entered into the register. Instead, make all downloads show up in the "Downloaded Transactions" area below the register. That way you can select exactly what gets transferred into the register, like all payments first, then deposits.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

don’t understand any of this -
    Where are you “filtering” - at the bank or Quicken ?
    How are you downloading - using One Step Update or manually downloading a QFX file from the bank and Importing into Quicken ?

When I filter Bank transactions for payments only what I see online is correct. However when you download it, it now includes deposits.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.