Chase - download error - required EWC+ reauthorization

Options
Ps56k2
Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

last night 5/2 did the usual OSU and received an error on 1 of 4 Chase accounts. It now had the red circle “deleted acct” slash.
So, walked thru the reauthorize steps to regain online download access.
Don’t know the cause, but have started creating a zero amount dated transaction in any account when this happens. Will be interesting to see when and where these EWC+ glitches pop up.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

Comments

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

In general for CC-800/deleted accounts what I and others have seen is that if Express Web Connect + gets some kind of download error it will flag a CC-800/deleted account error even though it is clearly some kind of intermittent error.

I haven’t had this with Chase in sometime, but I usually got it late at night and especially on the weekends. So, I figure it is that Chase is doing updates to their servers and throw connection errors. Quicken shouldn’t “react” this way, but it does.

For this problem what has worked for me is to Reset the accounts in question, but note that this does end up with Chase wanting to reauthorize, so other than if are doing by deactivating and reactivating it probably takes about the same amount of time.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is becoming a regular monthly thing for me. Today I had to reauth Amex, Chase, and PayPal. Again.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yeah - that's why I'm going to start tracking which accounts and when - just adding a zero amount transaction

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.