Multiple downloads required for one Company

Options

Over the course of a few years, I have several accounts at one firm. When I download transactions, I have to go to an account in Quicken, download, and it will pull 2 or 3 accounts that were set up at the same time. Then I have to go to another account at the same firm and do the same thing and it downloads transactions from another set of accounts that were setup for download at the same time, and so on.

How can I change it so when I download transactions for one account from that firm Quicken will download transactions from every account at that firm without the need to download them in the groups that were defined when I created the accounts and set up the transaction download process.

Comments

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Deactivate all the accounts at that firm. Then use Add Account to reactivate them all at once.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

From your description it sounds like when you set up these accounts with Schwab and then set them up in Quicken you might have used different User IDs and Passwords for each group? Is that the case? If so, it seems like the approach to avoid these successive efforts on your part would be to do all the groups of Accounts at once using One Step Update. If all the Accounts do use the same User ID and Password, it does seem odd they behave in this manner.

This discussion has been closed.