OnPoint Community Credit Union
This has been ongoing for several days. No issue directly connecting outside of Quicken.
Please provide more details.
- What edition level (Starter Edition, Deluxe, etc.), version and release of Quicken (R xx.xx or R x.x.x) are you using? Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to determine year/version and release. You must be on the latest release (patch) level for your supported Quicken Subscription version. If you're missing patches, update your software first.
- US, Canadian or other international version of Quicken?
- Is your subscription still active? Or is it expired?
- What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?
- What error codes, error messages, symptoms do you get?
- What bank(s) are you having issues with?
- What account types (checking, savings, etc.) are you having issues with?
- How frequently do you download using One Step Update or "Update Now"?
- Does this problem occur when you run One Step Update (Mac: update all accounts) from your desktop/laptop or when you initiate a download using the Quicken Mobile App or Quicken on the Web?
- What have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
I am having a similar issue with Onpoint () since their online banking upgrade last weekend. I cannot link to (2) existing loan accounts in my Quicken for MAC (US - 7.0.1 - subscription still active - the Quicken connect downloads my car loan but doesn't show the corresponding Quicken account, while my mortgage account doesn't download at all). Do I need to start a new thread for this, or can I tag onto this existing one?0
If your bank recently changed their website or password requirements please read and follow instructions here:
- Windows: Quicken Uses Incorrect URL for Online Banking
- Mac: Quicken Mac uses incorrect URL for Online Banking
For online billers please see if you can manage (remove and re-add or repair) the online biller, to see if their profile has already been updated.
If that doesn't resolve the issue:
- It is the bank's or biller's contractual obligation to notify their Quicken download service provider, Intuit Inc., of any changes to their websites and download functions in a timely manner before the change is implemented. Intuit needs a sufficient amount of lead time to review, change and test their programs, to adapt to the changes the bank makes.
- The bank also needs to notify their customers of this change in a timely fashion and detail any actions that might be required by the customer to regain access after the change was introduced.
- If they didn't do that, complain to your bank's or biller's office of the president.
- Also contact Quicken Support via Chat or Phone at https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support during posted hours of operation and report this as an Online Banking issue, so that Quicken Support can escalate this issue to Intuit Inc. Ultimately, however, the bank or biller must initiate the call and work together with Intuit on solving this update issue.
Please let us know if you were able to get this issue resolved (or not).0
I'm having a similar issue with OnPoint, it will download transactions but Quicken will always completely lock up during the update process, forcing me to use the task manager to shut it down. I've tried resetting the accounts, and deactivate/reactivate but nothing will stop it from locking up.0
This issue was marked as resolved on another thread, but it's not.
I get a fail message during the one step update process that "an error has occurred" with no other detail.
I have to manually download each account from the bank, instead of using the one step update.0