Quicken for Mac using period for thousands separator in Investing Portfolio Views

pjtallman
pjtallman Quicken Mac Subscription Member

HI,

On Quicken for Mac when you view using Portfolio tab Investments, the period ⇒ '.' is being used as the thousands separator where it should be a comma ⇒ ','.

My Region is US and Number format is correct.

Here is sample of what I see for the Investing Portfolio tab…

You can clearly see that 'Market Value' column is using the period. It shows $94.263.41 where it should show $94,263.41. Note that ALL the number columns are using wrong format (i.e. currency and number of shares columns).

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs Quicken Mac Subscription SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta

What is your font, font size and row height setting in View > Register Text & Row Settings? I'm thinking there's a comma and it's being cut off because the font size is too large to display it. When I zoom in on your screen shot, there is a slight difference between the comma (what should be a comma) and period; the periods are perfectly round, but the commas are not.

Also note that the bottom of the numbers are being cut off slightly. I think if you reduce the font size or increase the row height, you will see there are commas where they are supposed to be.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.